December is just around the corner; which means gift giving is in full swing! One of my favorite things to do is give a little Happy December gift to friends and family. What is a Happy December gift? It’s just a little something that can be enjoyed the entire month of December. There are so many fun, seasonal gifts; but if you wait and give them on Christmas Day they can’t be enjoyed until the next year! Sad face. Here are a few Happy December gift ideas that can be enjoyed through the holiday season. Any of these items also make for a great hostess gift!
1. A Book: I think I read this book for the first time in 6th grade, but it’s even more meaningful as an adult. It’s just a classic. It still makes me laugh…and cry! It can easily be read in one sitting or read aloud to a family chapter by chapter throughout the season. If you have never read this book, it’s a must read this December! A family advent devotional also makes a great gift!
2. An Ornament: Need I say more? Attach to a bottle of wine and you are set! Check out all of our holiday ornaments and decor items!
3. Holiday Sign: Everyone loves a new sign to display for the month! This one is my favorite! We have a few left in our shop!
4. Holiday Dishes: My mom always had a stash of fun Christmas dishes that made their appearance once a year. They made eating anything a little more fun. I love this farmhouse set and these smaller ones for appetizers!
Oh and Happy December gifts are especially fun to give kids! Here are a few of my favorites to give your own kids or other special little ones.
1. A Craft: This is the perfect gift for a 4-8 year old that loves to color and craft…their very own wooden nativity scene to color! This is a one of a kind gift that will be a treasured keepsake forever! It comes with crayons, but any crayons or colored pencils can be used to decorate.
2. A Nativity Set: I absolutely LOVE this Fisher Price Nativity Set because even the littlest ones can enjoy it! The angel on top even lights up! I can’t even handle it! ADORABLE!
3. A Puzzle: I found the cutest Christmas puzzles in the Target Dollar Spot for $5, but of course I wrapped them before getting a picture! I love this one from Amazon too!
4. Books: It’s probably worth mentioning that I am an elementary teacher! : ) I feel like I give books for every occasion, but they are such a great gift for everything! Click any of the books below to learn more or order!
Oh and of course, I want to give you a Happy December gift too! I made a holiday playlist that I would love to share with you on Apple Music! Just click HERE and add the playlist to your music! It will be updated all season long!